Interesting Names I’ve Indexed
--Grace Hefner (mother of Hugh...)
--Viktor Frankl, author "Man's Search for Meaning"
--Ray Charles, 12-time Grammy Winner, musician and singer
- Dave's Gardening Corner
- Dave's Wonderful World of English Usage
- Guest Post
- Harry Potter
- Me and My 'Puter
- Mental Illness
- Money Management
- Offended Silence
- On the Home Front
- Random Reachings
- The Office
- What Do You Think?
Emily Scott on It’s a… musicisarainbow on It’s a… musicisarainbow on For Sarah Lauren : Australia on Sugar Allergy Andy Dufrane on Sugar Allergy September 2017 S M T W T F S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- So What Genre is Harry Potter?
- Removing a Wasp/Hornet Nest and Harvesting the Nest
- Dave's Gardening Corner: Grape Hyacinths
- Dave's WW of EU: Transitive, Intransitive, & Linking Verbs
- What to call myself? Flexitarian?
- Dave's Gardening Corner: Update on Killing Grape Hyacinths
- Harry Potter: Where It All Began
Category Archives: Semdeus
Accept is a verb that means “agree to, believe, or receive.” Except is a verb that means “to exclude, leave out.” Except can also be a preposition meaning “leaving out.” Examples: Accept—I accepted the award on behalf of the committee. … Continue reading
The book continues. It’s almost completely different than what I posted last time, although the foundation is still much the same. I’ve tried to write a book before. I mean, I am a professional writer by trade, so I guess … Continue reading
As promised, here is the prologue to the book I’ve been writing on and off for… well… forever? I’m very proud of this short piece in particular, and I think I’m scared to continue because I’m worried I won’t be … Continue reading