Ah that child…. Here’s a rundown of recent “escapades and sayings.
- Me: Katherine, what should we name the new baby?
- Katherine: Katherine.
On her upcoming birthday…
- Me: It’s not your birthday! It’s my birthday!
- Katherine: NOOOOOO!!!
- Me: Yes it is.
- Katherine: NOOOOO!!!
- Courtney: Katherine, do you think daddy would really steal your birthday?
- Katherine: Well… I’m skeptical…
And on the Book of Revelations. After four long years, we are finally finishing the Bible as a family. Right now, we’re reading about all the destruction and death and horrors that will come in the Apocalypse.
- [I finish reading a particularly bad section where pretty much everyone dies… again.]
- Katherine: So… Those things have already happened, right?
- Me: Uh….
Courtney and I had been wondering how much she is getting. Apparently a lot.
And last but not least…
- [Katherine reading the scriptures] “… to him be glory and dominion…”Hey! That word looks like “minion!” (think Despicable Me).