A little while ago, I wrote about an offer that was made on our house through Zillow.com. That offer was probably a scam. Well, today we received an offer that is legit. They offered lower than our Make Me Move price, but the offer is apparently a cash offer. It’s only been about 15 minutes, so we haven’t made a decision by any means. Heck, we haven’t even thought about it to be honest. I’m even a little surprised to get an offer.
So we don’t know what we’ll do now. Accepting the offer would cover all our debts and let us walk away with our hands clean. That’s really nice, but then we’d have to start all over once more. That’s not nice. Decisions, decisions, decisions.
Add to this that I’m currently job hunting and that makes it more complex. Our location is solid for work, but there are definitely better locations and this would let us go after them. Decisions, decisions, decisions.
They’ve asked for a viewing, which we agreed to. I figure that we really can’t make much a decision until we figure out if the offer is really legit and if they are really interested. It’s kind of hard to base a decision on an offer that is really more an opening of the communication lines rather than a true real estate offer that becomes a binding contract. Decisions, decisions, decisions.